Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spend the day with me in Antigua, Guatemala


As we walk the cobblestone streets we find much to our liking from the colonial storefronts to the flowers and trees growing on the rooftops. We notice the Guatemalan people going about their every day chores from preparing foods, to selling their crafts, to common labor. I couldn't help but fall in love with the beautiful city and its friendly people.


"Buy something from me. I have quilts...."
"Patricia, Patricia.... You buy on your way back. I wait for you. Business is Business."



















"Lady, buy something from me."
I say: "I'll be back. Maybe later."
"No lady, no."



"No later... Maybe now."




Yummy!
























"I'm still here, Patricia. Patricia. You buy blanket?"

Time to go back to the ship. It was a wonderful day!
God bless the people of Guatemala
and God bless us all.
Bridged By Love, historical fiction

No comments: