Monday, July 18, 2011

Walking South in Noe Valley, SF, CA.



After walking from the alley I found myself in a place with lots of goings-on all around, from churches to shopping to unlimited vegetable-fruit stands to an array of cafes and restaurants representing American, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Asian, and many more.








This corner store is run by brothers Billy and Don. I met my new buddies when I went out the first morning in Noe Valley in search of a bottle of Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon.












Billy and Don hold the Guinness World record for having built the largest rubber band. This is Billy opening the wine for me.

The blur in the photograph is my hair. A windy day.







San Francisco downtown in the distance















Don is holding the record-breaking rubber band photo.


























Saw lots of churches on my morning walks.
Flowers everywhere.

Mission College Campus on a busy Noe Valley street.
Lovely walks, tree, bushes and flowrs.
Downtown San Francisco in the distance.
All is up and down and down and up. Love it!

Lovely homes set on busy streets.
So many residents have dogs. I was told that more people have dogs than kids in Noe Valley.





Love the brick and greenery on this busy avenue.
















Please come back soon. I have more SF photos to share. Some taken in parks and some in the alley entrance to the place where I stayed.

No comments: