Sunday, December 05, 2010

Grand Cayman



Visiting Grand Cayman Island from Margaritaville to Hell and back again


Camille, Paul, Patsy and Phil.... Fun fun fun





We met lots of interesting people at Margaritaville and on the tour bus


You know, the security in Grand Cayman takes the job seriously... I wouldn't want to face-off with the guard nor the Doberman !

Wanita was a HOOT during our tour of Grand Cayman Island











Camille on the porch at the Rum Factory... Yes. Rum! Lots of samples indeed.

I don't think I told anybody to go to Hell... Please forgive me if I did. Sorry.... But it was an interesting place.

The black-rocklooking stuff is the actual Hell...so they say.

I'm wondering if I should post the dancing girls from Margaritaville and yes, also the dancing boys... Hello... Anybody out there?

As our bus drive guide told us, "Banking is the biggest trade in Grand Cayman". And I believe it by the looks of seaside home, spas, and rich hotels.

1 comment:

Nik Morton said...

An interesting and colourful blog, Pat! I've been to the Cayman Islands and to Belize, so it was nice to see the photos.
Thanks for sharing.
Nik Morton