New: Updated original cases with new cases-- 3rd edition:https://www.createspace.com/4491231
MURDERS IN THE SWAMPLAND
Billy Mansfield during his murder trial in Brooksville, Florida, listens but never
says a word.
Gary Mansfield, Billy Mansfield's brother, knew of the going'on at the family's home in Weeki Wachee Acres and of the burials that took place there.
Phyllis Spielmaker puffs her cigarette while listening to testimony during court
..... In the spring of 1981, while detectives were putting together a
case for the murder of Renee Saling in California, detectives in
Florida were doing some real digging. Actual digging. Information
had come out during trial proceedings in an unrelated Hernando
County case that bodies were buried at the mansfield homeplace.
As the investigation unfolded, witnesses in the case provided information so bizarre it seemed fictionl. How could the burying of human bodies in the Mansfield yard have been done so indifferently? It appeared the back yard being the gravesite for
young women was a shared bit of knowledge by quite a few folks in the area swampland. What did people think when they would hear of a girl's body being buried at the Mansfield place? What was going through their minds? After all, it wasn't like a team of detectives went out and uncovered bodies of murdered girls in
somebody's back yard everyday....
MURDERS IN THE SWAMPLAND
is available from asylett.com in ebook & and soft cover
MURDERS IN THE SWAMPLAND, 3RD EDITION ON Create Space; AMAZON
CONTENTS Introduction Cases included in MURDERS IN THE SWAMPLAND & names of convicted killers
1. The Story Of Billy Mansfield & Secrets Hidden In The Green Bus--Serial Killer Billy Mansfield
2. Gay Encounter Costs Priest His Life--William Howell Galvin
3. Torture Murder In The Swamp--Todd Mendyk & Philip Frantz
4. A Christmas Rabbit Hunt Became A Night Of Murder--Rick Shere & Bruce Demo
5. Shootout In Sumter County--Jeffrey Raymond McGuire & Traci Grosvenor
6. He Killed The Pretty Young Women--Serial Killer Oscar Ray Bolin
7. Murder To Be Popular--Patrici Keebler
8. A Gunman’s Intent: She’s As Good As Dead--John Barrett, Scott Burnside, & Dorssey Sanders III
9. Rumble At The Old Publix--Gang murder of Russell Coats in Brooksville, FL.
10. They Killed For A Hunk of Crack--Debra Russo & Daniel Gardner
11. Granny Killer On The Loose--Serial Killer Edwin Bernard "Mike" Kaprat
12. Killer Left Body For The Dogs--Ivan Morales
13. She Awakened To A Gunshot In The Night--Julie Leacock & Samuel Augusta Coppola
14. Killers Claim Rock Star & Bodyguard Fame--Clifford Jarvis & Brian Kipp
15. Couple On The Run: Caught With Gun In Her Panties--Melissa Herriss & Earl Linebaugh
16. She Listened To Kidnappers Plot Her Murder--Alfred Fennie, Pala Colbert & Michael Frazier
17. Mother & Daughters Dumped In The Bay--Serial Killer Oba Chandler
Cop Log I
Cop Log 2
Cop Log 3
NEW WITH 2012 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL CASES AVAILABLE in paperback
MURDERS IN THE SWAMPLAND 3RD EDITION
Patricia Shipp Lieb; published by Twilight Times Books, Solstice Publishing, Xlibris Press and Amazon Kindle.I like lots of space; photography, writing, reading, diddling around on the computer, playing Poker, spending time with family and friends, walking on the beach, and hiking through the woods. Author of: The Adventures of a Squirrel Named Peanut, Twilight Times Books; My Eighteenth Birthday, 1960 suspense-adventure; Solstice; Danger In The Cliffs, Solstice; Saying I Love You, poetry on Amazon's Kindle; The original version of Murders In The Swampland is available in hard-back books from Xlibris.com; Murders in the Swampland (third edition, updated) true crime now on Amazon Kindle.