Wednesday, March 07, 2007

True Crime: Murders in the Swampland

New: 2012 updated version of original cases and additional Florida murder cases:


MURDERS IN THE SWAMPLAND AND COP LOGS 3rd addion contains the following cases plus three additional files. https://www.createspace.com/4491231
CONTENTS Introduction Cases included in MURDERS IN THE SWAMPLAND & names of convicted killers 1. The Story Of Billy Mansfield & Secrets Hidden In The Green Bus--Serial Killer Billy Mansfield 2. Gay Encounter Costs Priest His Life--William Howell Galvin 3. Torture Murder In The Swamp--Todd Mendyk & Philip Frantz 4. A Christmas Rabbit Hunt Became A Night Of Murder--Rick Shere & Bruce Demo 5. Shootout In Sumter County--Jeffrey Raymond McGuire & Traci Grosvenor 6. He Killed The Pretty Young Women--Serial Killer Oscar Ray Bolin 7. Murder To Be Popular--Patrici Keebler A Gunman’s Intent: She’s As Good As Dead--John Barrett, Scott Burnside, & Dorssey Sanders III 9. Rumble At The Old Publix--Gang murder of Russell Coats in Brooksville, FL. 10. They Killed For A Hunk of Crack--Debra Russo & Daniel Gardner 11. Granny Killer On The Loose--Serial Killer Edwin Bernard "Mike" Kaprat 12. Killer Left Body For The Dogs--Ivan Morales 13. She Awakened To A Gunshot In The Night--Julie Leacock & Samuel Augusta Coppola 14. Killers Claim Rock Star & Bodyguard Fame--Clifford Jarvis & Brian Kipp 15. Couple On The Run: Caught With Gun In Her Panties--Melissa Herriss & Earl Linebaugh 16. She Listened To Kidnappers Plot Her Murder--Alfred Fennie, Pala Colbert @ Michael Frazier 17. Mother & Daughters Dumped In The Bay--Serial Killer Oba Chandler 18. Cop Log I 19. Cop Log 2 20. Cop Log 3 21. Epilogue



Order from Create Space

4 comments:

Barb & Gage said...

I am the first cousin of Elaine Ziegler who's young,promising life was taken by this monster. I just found out about your book. I wish someone would beat that piece of garbage to death in prison. He needs killed in the same way my cousin was killed. I will never forget when we got the phone call. She was taken by him on New Years Eve and the rest of the family was waiting to celebrate with her. I was 13 and she was 15 and we were close. I have lived in fear of someone taking me most of my life and now I have a 13 year old son that I hardly let out of my site. He isn't even allowed to spend the night at someone's house. He is garbage and I hope when his real judgement day comes that God sends him straight to hell.

MARIA said...

I am related to Elaine also. My grandma is first cousin. small world

MARIA said...

Just corrected.. My grandma and elaine's mom betty were first cousins. sorry

Anonymous said...

I am the namesake of elaine my mom and her were best friends I was born in 1977 before her body was found.my mom saved all the articles of her disappearence and murder.I have read the book and we follow the parole hearings I hope they never let him out and hope they never allow him to be transfered to florida he does not deserve to be near his amily he took elaine from hers and should not even be allowed to know his